12.22.2013

Holiday?

            Finally I got my report of this semester, and…. The score is… can say it not bad? Well, I got 8 for all subject. That’s pretty good, because I must sleepless when the exam come, and finally I got this report. Well, actually I hope I can get 9 of all subject (I think that’s price which is I must to pay for sleepless) but my mom told me that it was a big-bad-score. so she punish me for no holiday at this December, she told me that I must study hard at this holiday (well, because I'm a-third-grader at high school)! huhuuuu, that's super terrible for me. well, hopefully i can still alive when the holiday end.





sorry for only two outfit pictures, because I'm not in my zone for taking pictures
green and red remind me of Christmas-atmosphere. isn't it?

9 comments:

  1. cute hat :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Mind to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, your hat is fabulous ! :)

    Would you like to follow each other ? Just take a look and follow my blog if you like, I follow you right back :) <3
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute look specially on you...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! dan, wow, 8 itu nilai yang besar sebenarnya. enjoy bulan desember ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for your report, keep going next semester :D

    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for every comment that you gave to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete