7.07.2014

Come Back!!








Holla!! Hi!! Hello!!

Finally yeah, I could past the hectic time. Big sorry for missing a whole of time, I’d so busy for preparing my study. Well, I’ve passed UAN and hell yeah, I got very-very bad score :( but thanks god, my mommy didn’t angry to me because of my score. She understood well. You know, she really appreciate me even if I got bad score because she knew my effort before I passed UAN, she knew my bad face after I did UAN. Hell yeah, the examinations was verryyyyyy difficult  :(
 I also passed SBMPTN on 17th of June 2014. Just pray for me, hopefully I can accept in my dream university :”)
Anyway, I’ve new hair. I changed my hair style into the straight one cause I got so bored with my old hair. Hihihihi. So, what do you think guys?

7 comments:

  1. you look great:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you clutch ♥

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelly
    please follow instagram @marsya_nathasya30

    www.emenstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty skirt! u are so blessed to have such a understanding mum.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty!! Fabulous style! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back for sure!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete