11.01.2014

It's Halloween














Hi guys, how’s you Halloween? I’m pretty sure all of you have a great Halloween, not like me. You know, i spend my Halloween with thinking about my Motherfuckin midterm test-my lecture asked us to make a paper with 15 pages, it makes me so crazy. But thanks god, i can go home to Malang city at this weekend so at least i can at my home. Home sweet home. And finally i finish my paper so i can enjoy my weekend with movie marathon, yeay. Surely the horror one.
Anyway, my Halloween theme this year is Cat lady. what do you think?
Happy Halloween everybody!

3 comments:

  1. So cute, kitty outfit look ^^ Adorable!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. kawaii
    SUPER LOVE THE HALLOWEEN OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    NEW POST HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete