5.25.2016

Pleated Plaid




My mom told me once, “Don’t throw your old clothes cause you will wear it again later” I used to think that she’s lying. I mean, how can it be I wear those old-fashion skirt? Or those not-up-to-date cardigan? Like, really mom?

But yeah, my mom has been true. I will wear it later. Like today I just wear my auntie’s old pleated skirt which I thought super lame and so old fashion, but this pleated skirt so ‘hot’ nowadays like Gucci’s new gold pleated skirt too. I paired it with my old dress for this look that I rarely wore, my friend told me that I look quite strange at this outfit and asked me to change my outfit but seriously I think I’m cool pretty much.
p.s: what do you think guys?

sunglasses: unbranded, I bought at Pasar Gede
dress: I forget
clutch: Mango
watch: Zalora, something Borrowed
skirt: my autie's ex
shoes: Vince Camuto

10 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love your pink clutch btw and your shoes, too. ^^

    xoxo, Kartika

    KARTIKARYANI // INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy guapa, Malisa!!! Me encanta tu falda...
    Un beso
    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable look, very pretty!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so colourful and pretty!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC / facebook?
    let me know and I follow back! http://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your smile is pretty :) love the yellow skirt!

    - Che

    www.style-che.com

    ReplyDelete