8.01.2016

Keylabs Cafe







I do really love Malang city! I can find many cheap and delicious fooda here. Keylabs is one of cafe I like at Malang, because the foods were cheap and delicious.
My friend and I went to this place and just ordered this foods. The taste quite good, and the price also worth. Their marshmallow choco was amazing (even if too sweet--so you better eat it with your friend) and about the mozzarella pasta quite good but for me they need to add more salt. I honestly ordered one more food but I forget the name, and the taste was not bad for me.
Anyway at this cafe, you may take many pictures with the fancy wall.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks so delicious! Love the wall art, too.

    Xo,
    Elise
    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I always want to go malang.
    Hi from bandung :)

    Putri | shecalledfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, it definitely is a great cafe!
    I wish I could try myself one day!

    x
    www.redowlicious.com

    ReplyDelete